Old 09-09-2013, 10:14 AM   #3557
MsMoniKat
Deadpool

Drives: 2013 DeadPool
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear89103 View Post
I dunno. For the most part, when I meet Twins owners in person, they're super cool and great people to be around. When I see Twins owners on the street and I smile my big goofy smile and wave or put up deuces, all I get is blank stares or they just turn their heads away and drive off.

Honestly, it's made me stop wanting to spot owners outside of meets and definitely I've stopped combing through this thread like I used to. I'll come back to it every once in a while but it's just not been a pleasant experience.

Bear, I spotted you HA HA HA oh wait you are my bud XD heh - that was fun though - I came up on your Panda and was like OH look a brutha ~gets closer~ uh I know that 86 heh ^^ You were all mindin ya own business when the psycho in the Firestorm pulls along side

I also saw a stock aquamarine on the same stretch of the 71 in the Pomona/Chino area, she got on at Mission but yeah it was that deal everyone talks about - She wanted nothing to do with me and I was like WOOT ANOTHER GIRL -I wave- her eyes were glued to the front of the road and I was like well phooey >< then she acted like I was a cootie, kept trying to hole shot me or something? LMAO it was priceless. I was like settle down now we both have the same car, just mine is louder than yours O_o and we're in traffic - chill, I just like your blue baby is all sheesh.

I am not sure if I'm stock, probably, don't have engine stuff done, just the Catback, hood/front lip carbon wrapped and soon XXR 530 Chromium Black 18x7.75 rims/Falken tires and a stubby antena - but that will be it for a while or my husband is going to strangle me O_o