View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #197
Dadhawk
Senior Member
 
Dadhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
Well, maybe this doesn't qualify as a Landmark but it is "my" thread after all.

When I saw this sign I almost caused an accident trying to get into the parking lot at the last second. Just too good a photo op to pass by even though my car (as far as I can tell) is not afflicted....

Downtown Carrollton, GA just off the "historic downtown square".
Attached Images
 
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.

Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S
Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark.
What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk".
Dadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote