Old 08-27-2013, 12:25 PM   #48
gt8613
I dream of BRZ

Drives: Prospective BRZ owner.
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stierzy34 View Post
This is the thought that made me get the 2013. There MAY be a bump in power for the 2015. You simply do not know, no matter who says what. I think it is very smart to wait if you have some solid evidence that things are going to change but I didn't want to wait for something that just MAY come.

Really, I heard that the hockey sticks that are coming out in 2015 are supposed to be way better than the ones in 2014, so ill wait. Better yet, I heard the PS5 is supposed to be way better than the PS4, I'll wait for that too. It's your choice but if you keep waiting for what's better, you'll never buy anything. On that note, I think I'll go take a cruise in my breeze
Exactly, plus by then who knows....the 16x from mazda might be way better!
The current BRZ is capable of delivering amazing performance with the right mods. so why not get it? I think toyobur did everything right other than their recepie of an everchanging vehicle. that puts people like me in dilemma on when to spend their hard earned money. Futhermore, if you are going to make changes to the vehicle to "keep it competitive" Offer those options to previous model owners for a "no-profit-cost" and under-warranty...then most of us won't be afraid of buying at the "wrong time".

I mean I really badly want to make a purchase...and I plan to do so in december.....but i dont think i can wait another year.....agh
gt8613 is offline   Reply With Quote