View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 08:01 AM   #142
TheAsgard

Drives: sth. not as fast as my XJR1300
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb001 View Post
Wow, what a ripoff of the Mazda RX-8 body style!

If I'm Mazda, I take one look at this car and call my lawyers.

Quote:
Go for it dude.
Tell me how I'm wrong.

Mazda RX-8:
Scion/Subaru FR-S/BRZ:

OH MY GOD! I challenge ANYONE....

Quote:
HAHHAAHA!!

BWAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAAA!!!!

Get that selective reading disorder fixed, since you mentioned a ton of things that, you know, don't have ANYTHING to do with BODY STYLE, which is what I mentioned was the ripoff, and which it still is. I'm pretty sure I didn't say they took an RX-8 and rebadged it. Lessee, front scoop and lower grill intake the same, cat's eyes headlights both mounted on corners with exactly the same wraparound, wheel rims just about exactly identical, hood length same, OH but the FR-S has differently FLARED FENDERS! OH, well there you go!! Pretty sure if I grabbed a pic of the RX-8, traced over it, grabbed my eraser and drew a little different fenders, it would probably come out as something incredibly close to the FR-S. OH, the FR-S doesn't have a spoiler!! OHHHH!!!! My GOD, I'm totally off base!!

What a bunch of blind Toyota enthusiast automatons you all are. Oh, I guess that doesn't really matter though, since, you know, Toyota had to rely on Subaru engineers to design the thing, then swear on the FR-S website that its inspiration comes from OLDER TOYOTA PRODUCTS! What a laugh. But I wouldn't expect anything less from a company that, you know, designed a few cars recently that KILLED a bunch of people.

Carry on.
TheAsgard is offline   Reply With Quote