Old 06-26-2021, 04:36 PM   #2898
22R
22R

Drives: 2012 Camry SE 2017 Toyota 86
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
lol, if that 'argument' was dinner, it wouldn't even serve as a morsel!

i think what you're trying to say is that you really don't care what anyone else has to say on the matter, you've already made up your mind, and any information anyone else can provide is irrelevant unless it supports your pre-existing stance on the issue.

which means that you really didn't come to this thread to discuss any of this, but just rub your own 'facts' in others faces. which perfectly lines up with how i expect entitled self-absorbed '6-figure college degree' holders to act.
Wait wait wait. I only stated facts. 99% plus survival rate. Experimental drug and no liability clause. I asked why would anyone considering the odds think it is worth it if young or otherwise healthy but I also agreed that if anyone wants it take as many as you like. I have been attacked about my state, education and job while not showing any disrespect to you guys of the opposite view.
I hear alot of what you guys think I am thinking or what you think I may have used without FDA approval but again this just shows you have no real rebuttal just insults. I think not all but some who have taken this is starting to see some of its rare side effects and are wondering if it is just the tip of the iceberg. I hope it is not but I have decided it is not worth the risk for me right now. Hard to understand why guys who are some much smarter than me and from better areas of the country who value community cannot respect that ??

22R
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 22R For This Useful Post:
solidsnake11 (07-05-2021), TommyW (06-26-2021)