Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GENEVA MARCH 3-13 (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=962)

NESW20 02-17-2011 01:23 AM

GENEVA MARCH 3-13

WAIT FOR IT.

stop making dumb threads, stop making dumb posts, and for the love of god, stop freaking out about nothing.

thanks,

the Management

ryun84 02-17-2011 01:58 AM

LOL!

Hopefully some people from the press leak info when they go for the earlier dates (March 1-2).

Dark 02-17-2011 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NESW20 (Post 26435)
WAIT FOR IT.

stop making dumb threads, stop making dumb posts, and for the love of god, stop freaking out about nothing.

thanks,

the Management

:bellyroll::bellyroll:

http://www.neonsumo.com/wp-content/u.../oh-really.jpg

Donson 02-17-2011 03:25 AM

I will be there... Only 7h of travelling. We're making some kind of a Road Trip to Switzerland.

70NYD 02-17-2011 04:01 AM

Take lots of pics then :)

NESW20 02-17-2011 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark (Post 26438)

haha, not really. :barf::bonk::wub:

bigbcraig 02-17-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

WAIT FOR IT.

thanks,

the Management

Aaand that's why this is my first time logging on since they said it'd be at Geneva.

The new renders don't look too hideous, though :)

iff2mastamatt 02-17-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

the Management

Yeah, ok. :popcorn:

VenomRush 02-17-2011 04:14 PM

its just around the corner!!! oh yeeeea

zigzagz94 02-17-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

WAIT FOR IT.

thanks,

the Management

NESW20 has been around from the start basically so I'll support his liberal use of the term "management" lol.;)

And please people show some restraint all will be answered in less than 2 weeks.

cyde01 02-17-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zigzagz94 (Post 26474)
all will be answered in less than 2 weeks.

to be honest i highly doubt that we'll know everything come geneva. we do know that at geneva, the ft-86 II and the subaru RWD sports concept will be shown, and they will be close to production concepts. aside from that there's no telling what info they will/won't release. even after the geneva show there's a chance we may still not know whether the car will have the EJ or the FB series, what badge(s) the car will wear in North America, the all important weight and hp #s, the availability of forced induction, etc. no where has it been announced that toyota/subaru will reveal every detail at geneva so i don't know why there's an expectation that we'll know everything come march. a lot may be kept in the dark until closer to the actual release date.

zigzagz94 02-17-2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyde01 (Post 26475)
to be honest i highly doubt that we'll know everything come geneva. we do know that at geneva, the ft-86 II and the subaru RWD sports concept will be shown, and they will be close to production concepts. aside from that there's no telling what info they will/won't release. even after the geneva show there's a chance we may still not know whether the car will have the EJ or the FB series, what badge(s) the car will wear in North America, the all important weight and hp #s, the availability of forced induction, etc. no where has it been announced that toyota/subaru will reveal every detail at geneva so i don't know why there's an expectation that we'll know everything come march. a lot may be kept in the dark until closer to the actual release date.

Ok...

all will be answered 9 months from now at Tokyo motor show but in 2 weeks we will know a lot more than we know now so everybody chill out.

Siriusly.Andrew 02-17-2011 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zigzagz94 (Post 26474)
NESW20 has been around from the start basically so I'll support his liberal use of the term "management" lol.;)

Does that apply to many of us who have been registered / active users since October when the site went live?

zigzagz94 02-17-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siriusly.Andrew (Post 26482)
Does that apply to many of us who have been registered / active users since October when the site went live?

yes

I think if you've been here and active since Oct 2009 when the site went live you've kind of earned that right to be considered part of "management" don't you. You guys helped build the forum and kept it going when there was no news what so ever.

It's not like there are a bunch of us "originals" left that are still active anyway (of course a lot of us seemed to manage to post in this thread though lol)