Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Northwest (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Future Wife Spotted on 405-S (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121618)

CorranFox 08-28-2017 11:20 PM

Future Wife Spotted on 405-S

I spotted my future wife tonight after a very exciting exchange, she was boxed in and creeped up on my right from the car pool lane and I noticed her headlights, gold wheels and body kit and couldn't help but give her a window to shoot through. She waved in approval as I gave her some room to get ahead. All kidding aside, I didn't know where to post this. It was a white BRZ with some really nice body work done and a very cute girl behind the wheel. Fate tells me not to let that go by unanswered so, here is the post. It was about 30 mins ago off exit 3. Here's to all of you who have had similar encounters. Tell me about them!

Of course if you are out there white BRZ, I would love to hear from you too :)

-Fox

Clipdat 08-29-2017 12:09 AM

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlSbSKNk9f0"]Strangers in The Night - Frank Sinatra - YouTube[/ame]

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorranFox (Post 2969720)
Fate tells me not to let that go by unanswered

StraightOuttaCanadaEh 08-29-2017 12:20 AM

I have not been acknowledged by a single woman driving a twin yet.

Ultramaroon 08-29-2017 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanadaEh (Post 2969738)

The married ones are friendlier.

OP, try here.

DAEMANO 08-29-2017 01:04 AM

Quote:

I spotted my future wife tonight after a very exciting exchange, she was boxed in and creeped up on my right from the car pool lane and I noticed her headlights, gold wheels and body kit and couldn't help but give her a window to shoot through. She waved in approval as I gave her some room to get ahead. All kidding aside, I didn't know where to post this. It was a white BRZ with some really nice body work done and a very cute girl behind the wheel. Fate tells me not to let that go by unanswered so, here is the post. It was about 30 mins ago off exit 3. Here's to all of you who have had similar encounters. Tell me about them!

-Fox

http://www.funnymemes.net/wp-content...one-level.jpeg

HSUBLU 08-29-2017 01:29 AM

Quote:

-Fox

:needpics:

Of the car.

Omi Ham-Sandwich 08-30-2017 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanadaEh (Post 2969738)

I've had the opposite experience.

StraightOuttaCanadaEh 08-30-2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omi Ham-Sandwich (Post 2970758)
I've had the opposite experience.

Don't know how the women are in Oregon but in general Toronto women are known for being quite unfriendly, to put it mildly lol

NOI 08-30-2017 07:37 PM

I've never even seen a woman in a twin while driving around. I do know two who own one and they are very friendly...but they're also part of the local 86 community.

bee-jay 08-30-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NOI (Post 2970761)
I've never even seen a woman in a twin while driving around.

I have from time to time. Nice to see. But I'm way too old and creepy to get away with more than a friendly wave.

Back in the day my sister drove a manual 240Z for a bunch of years. Loved stealing that car from her from time to time.:burnrubber:

burningjello 08-31-2017 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultramaroon (Post 2969741)
The married ones are friendlier.

OP, try here.

I half expected the link to go to Craigslist Missed Connections.

Chen 08-31-2017 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burningjello (Post 2971016)
I half expected the link to go to Craigslist Missed Connections.

It should of.

BirdTRD 08-31-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chen (Post 2971275)
It should of.

It should have been linked to Imgur...

PitViper 09-01-2017 12:22 PM

This is the forum edition of "Craigslist missed connections."

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk