Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southeast (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   **Official Alabama Registry** (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49099)

FLIPs_FR-S 10-14-2013 08:04 PM

**Official Alabama Registry**

I'm not sure if this topic already exists or not. I couldn't find anything when I searched so, here it is.

My name is Philip "FLiP" . I was recently promoted to the state head of Alabama for the Southeast 86 Club. Look for us on Facebook. I'm posting this to hear from all my fellow 86ers in Alabama. There are some upcoming meets and events that I would like my fellow 86 brothers and sisters to attend if at all possible. I would like recruit some new members.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Southeast86/

If there are any questions please PM me. If I don't know the answers I will do my best to find out for you.

(1) @FLIPs_FR-S - Raven FR-S Daphne, AL
(2) @d4wt - Whiteout FR-S somewhere, AL
(3) @6speed_Sam - FR-S Huntsville, AL
(4) @The Tengu - FR-S Warrior, AL
(5) @dbrandt01 - BRZ Foley, AL
(6) @whiskerbox - FR-S Mobile, AL
(7) @sohcanddohc - North, AL
#8 @cerealcable - Dark Gray Metallic BRZ Mobile,AL
(9) @jbailey8748 - Satin White Pearl BRZ Hoover, AL
(10) @ALbadboy - WR Blue Pearl BRZ Mobile, AL
(11) @Thekaylakrunkk - Whiteout FR-S B'Ham, AL
(12) @Munki - FR-S Mobile, AL
(13) @twag4 - SC10N #535 FR-S Enterprise, AL
(14) @TchDwnUGA - BRZ Montgomery, AL
(15) @bama_brz - SWP BRZ Montgomery, AL
(16) @JHarperFRS - Whiteout FR-S Dothan, AL
(17) @Drift - Whiteout FR-S Huntsville, AL
#18 @antoic - Argento FR-S Eufaula, AL
(19) @Stephens - Asphalt FR-S Hoover, AL
(20) @BRZ_Britt - WRB BRZ Hoover, AL
(21) @Hindi Montgomery, AL
(22) @TonyStarch - Asphalt FR-S Gadsden, AL
(23) @chram893 Whiteout FR-S Prattville, AL
(24) @FrSleeper FR-S Leeds, AL
(25) @codesplice DGM BRZ Huntsville, AL
(26) @Eurasianman DGM BRZ Huntsville, AL
(27) @supramkivtt2jz Raven FR-S Huntsville, AL
#28 @FoNgThOnG Raven FR-S Coden, AL
(29) @2ndgenhachi SC10N FR-S Birmingham, AL
(30) @Gofrs Whiteout FR-S Birmingham AL
(31) @Apex of Fear 2014 Asphalt Monogram FR-S Birmingham, AL
(32) @RTR Raven FR-S Monogram Ohatchee, AL
PROUD OF BOXER
Sent from SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE. KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON.

FLIPs_FR-S 10-15-2013 01:44 AM

People are viewing this but no one has replied yet. What's up with that? Don't be shy. Something simple is all it takes.

d4wt 10-15-2013 09:39 PM

Tyler here :0) whiteout mt frs with full exhaust and a few other mods. all about meeting other local folks and as mentioned in several other threads started up ft86se.com for us southeastern folks. when i actually have free time from work and other projects im always down for meeting up and planning events with fellow car enthusiasts :)

FLIPs_FR-S 10-15-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4wt (Post 1272686)
Tyler here :0) whiteout mt frs with full exhaust and a few other mods. all about meeting other local folks and as mentioned in several other threads started up ft86se.com for us southeastern folks. when i actually have free time from work and other projects im always down for meeting up and planning events with fellow car enthusiasts :)

Nice to meet ya Tyler.

6speed_Sam 10-18-2013 12:16 AM

Sam, way north AL. lol

FLIPs_FR-S 10-18-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6speed_Sam (Post 1277374)
Sam, way north AL. lol

Ha. Still counts buddy.

King Tut 10-18-2013 11:16 AM

Can we get a teeth count as well? :lol:

sohcanddohc 10-20-2013 08:31 PM

I got all my teeth but I am a transplant from FL.

FLIPs_FR-S 10-20-2013 08:55 PM

Wow thanks @King Tut that'll really help the lack of replies I get here.

The Tengu 10-20-2013 10:22 PM

Hello,

My name is Jason and I'm in Warrior (North of B'ham). I've had my Whiteout FR-S for a little over a year now. It started as our third vehicle, used only for weekend trips to the mountains and autocross but has become the daily driver.

I'm an older guy with family etc so not much for meets but I do autocross. Started autoxing with ALSCCA last year and try not to miss an event. There are about 3 other FR-S owners that come to events and I believe they are on these forums. Any questions about getting started just let me know and I'll help if I can.

Check my garage for info on my car. Always willing to help the locals with info/etc if possible.

dbrandt01 10-20-2013 11:32 PM

Name is Danny. 22 and live down in Foley. Have had the car only for a couple months traded a lifted Silverado for this car. For now the car is stock.

FLIPs_FR-S 10-20-2013 11:55 PM

[QUOTE=dbrandt01;1282444]Name is Danny. 22 and live down in Foley. Have had the car only for a couple months traded a lifted Silverado for this car. For now the car is stock.[/QUOTE

I went from a Tacoma pre runner and it was big difference for me. I can only imagine the transition for you was odd being so close to the ground.

dbrandt01 10-21-2013 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLIPs_FR-S (Post 1282474)
Name is Danny. 22 and live down in Foley. Have had the car only for a couple months traded a lifted Silverado for this car. For now the car is stock.[/QUOTE

I went from a Tacoma pre runner and it was big difference for me. I can only imagine the transition for you was odd being so close to the ground.

Haha yeah. I went from a truck I had to climb up to get in, to a car I pretty much fall in to get in. I notice it more when I try to get out of this car than anything.

Though going to the gas station every 10 days instead of 3. Paying $30 instead of $60 is well worth it. I was only getting 9mpg at best in that truck

King Tut 10-21-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLIPs_FR-S (Post 1282197)
Wow thanks @King Tut that'll really help the lack of replies I get here.

Come on now. Everybody likes a good Alabama joke.