Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   New England (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Meet at DSG -- September 6th Montreal (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71039)

Jason@DSG 07-29-2014 01:13 PM

Meet at DSG -- September 6th Montreal

Hey everyone!

Maybe a little far for a few, but definitely close (4 hours or less) for others.

So after discussing with a few people on here, what would you guys think of doing a meet at our offices in September 6th after Labor Day weekend (the weekend right after).

We have a REALLY nice spot that will be closed off for us (a private parking lot and spots all along the canal beside our building), catered, prizes and obviously our stellar personalities haha Maybe we can get the owner of the building to show off some of his cars, his list includes Neil Armstrong's 427 Shelby Cobra (the real deal - signed by Neil and Shelby), Jacques Villenueves last BAR Formula One car, several Rolls Royce, the list goes on. Needless to say some pretty impressive stuff! (Yes there is a working Formula One car parked in our garage)

We'll definitely give away some nice stuff too so let's get 'er done! We can hook up a hotel deal somewhere for anyone looking to stay overnight.

Cheers,
Jason

PS: Anyone looking to pick up some parts, especially longer wait special items now would be a great time for some free shipping picked up at the meet

Prizes we are giving away so far:

Mishimoto Oil Cooler -- Silver (new thermostatic sandwich plate incl.), Perrin Inlet -- Red, Perrin Shift Knob, and slowly adding to the list with definite gifts cards to be given out, t-shirts, etc.

M-17 08-13-2014 02:47 PM

If I could, I would have liked to go up there. Maybe someone might go from our club.

Anyway, thank you for thinking of 86ONE with your invitation.

Jason@DSG 08-13-2014 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M-17 (Post 1897830)
If I could, I would have liked to go up there. Maybe someone might go from our club.

Anyway, thank you for thinking of 86ONE with your invitation.

That would be great if someone could come up and represent! Everyone is absolutely more than welcome, we'll make sure Montreal treats them well :) :cheers:

AG3NT_5CARFAC3 08-23-2014 09:51 PM

Can't make it to this event, BUT we should set up another 86 meet or car meet for sure! I know I am not alone that would love to come up @Jason@DSG @M-17

Jason@DSG 08-25-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AG3NT_5CARFAC3 (Post 1914093)
Can't make it to this event, BUT we should set up another 86 meet or car meet for sure! I know I am not alone that would love to come up @Jason@DSG @M-17

Definitely! This is just the first one of many. It's a bit short notice too, next years we will plan way ahead. Thanks for checking in, I look forward to meeting sooner or later :cheers: