Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Austin (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3630)

garsh0p 05-11-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxmn (Post 208313)
yeah the austin car show will have a BRZ that's why I want to crash it with the FRS.

haven't been to the forum in a few days, got some personal stuff going on, if i were to leave the car at Champion for some extra days as a floor show car (only for looking and sitting in), would anyone be interested?

heres my plate btw

https://www.myplates.com/UIDisplayPl...f-9ac58971e36a

Sitting in? Would be awesome if you let us sit in it! Thanks! :)

And sick plate!

Rabble 05-11-2012 03:45 PM

I'd definitely stipulate a "sit in car with salesman present only" clause so your car isn't sitting there unlocked on the showroom floor.

Yeah that plate is boss, will look great on the car!

luxmn 05-11-2012 04:00 PM

Yeah supervision is a given. I have work and personal stuff all over the calendar next week so I cant really enjoy the car much anyway. I figure letting fellow frs see and admire it is better than letting it sits in my apartment complex where kids can mess with it. I'll have a garage spot for it soon. Whoever interested call the dealer and ask them if they're getting a show model soon, if not ill consider leaving my car there a few extra days.

luxmn 05-11-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabble (Post 208494)
yeah that plate is boss, will look great on the car!

Thanks it means FR-S obviously, but also FiRSt 86 :D i regret not order it earlier so I can pick it up at the same time with the car

arsen89 05-11-2012 07:07 PM

I hope I didn't miss it somewhere here but what color is your FRS luxmn?

arsen89 05-11-2012 07:54 PM

And how are you feeling about those 10 miles that they are going to put on it?

luxmn 05-11-2012 08:10 PM

It's whiteout MT. They have been nice to me so whatever they put on the car I feel comfortable that it is what's required.

mickey177 05-12-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxmn (Post 208313)
yeah the austin car show will have a BRZ that's why I want to crash it with the FRS.

haven't been to the forum in a few days, got some personal stuff going on, if i were to leave the car at Champion for some extra days as a floor show car (only for looking and sitting in), would anyone be interested?

heres my plate btw

https://www.myplates.com/UIDisplayPl...f-9ac58971e36a

That is very generous of you to leave it for an extra few days and letting people sit in it. I was already planning on stopping by around 11am on monday. I was going to go after work, but figure I wont be able to concentrate at work all day. So I decided to take a long lunch and go at 11am to see it. I am so anxious to be able to get my own. If I was in your shoes I would probably be there as soon as they open on Tuesday to get car.

mickey177 05-12-2012 05:54 PM

Hey Luxmn. If you don't mind can you post your out the door price after you pick up your car? I just wanted to trying to crunch some numbers and see how much I need to get ready for my purchase. Thanks.

luxmn 05-12-2012 07:29 PM

I haven't decided yet. But I have to be out of state Wednesday to late Saturday so its kinda killing me either way.

Any of you guys are on wait list for the car?

Out the door is msrp+275 whiteout premium cost+750 destination+300 paperwork+2600 tax is my best guess. Will let you guys know

mickey177 05-12-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxmn (Post 209594)
I haven't decided yet. But I have to be out of state Wednesday to late Saturday so its kinda killing me either way.

Any of you guys are on wait list for the car?

Out the door is msrp+275 whiteout premium cost+750 destination+300 paperwork+2600 tax is my best guess. Will let you guys know

Well I ask to be put on the waiting list. But on monday when I see the car in person for the first time after 2 years of waiting, I will probably want to cut the check just to be double sure that I am on the waiting list. And I am planning on getting a Manual whiteout too. So if you can let me know how much your out of the door cost will be that would be great. That would give me an almost exact amount to crunch some numbers for financing. Thanks again.

preetham 05-14-2012 10:02 AM

if i recall accurately, there was a first86 winner at the Round Rock Scion too. Anybody hear about that?

Rabble 05-14-2012 12:38 PM

Luxman, your car is so fucking sweet. Thank you for letting us sit in it!

Fits like a glove.

luxmn 05-14-2012 12:55 PM

glad you got the chance to feel the excitement Rabble. I'm swamped at work but trying to come by later in the afternoon (by dragging the boss along haha)