Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Forced Induction (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Delicious Tuning - Community Update (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133074)

DeliciousTuning 02-21-2019 12:00 AM

Delicious Tuning - Community Update

As some of you may know already Zach Tucker is no longer with Delicious Tuning. He resigned last week from the company and is interested in taking a break and possibly pursuing other endeavors, but we will always welcome him back.

Now for all the people out there with tunes and wondering what might be happening moving forward. William Knose, owner and lead calibrator for nearly 20 years, having tuned Gymkhana 1 and 2, driven by Ken Block, and developer of the Flash & Go tune for forced induction applications on the 86/BRZ/FRS platforms, will be taking over all tuning again. He will be custom tuning each car individually with our new Sales Associate Nazar Kharyna assisting with phone calls and emails.

We will pick up right were things were left off and we have a copy of your current tune and all previous tunes in our DB as far back as I can remember. The database is currently nearing the 10,000 mark. So if we do not have a good idea of what we are doing by now, well what can I say.

Please be patient, make sure to check your spam folders for new emails from us and enjoy your new found power. :cheers:

kimcheefists 02-21-2019 02:32 AM

I知 in the process of getting my engine built with a lower CR so I think I値l need another revision once I get the car back. Can I get an email address through PM for when I知 at that point please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeliciousTuning 02-21-2019 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimcheefists (Post 3188126)
I知 in the process of getting my engine built with a lower CR so I think I値l need another revision once I get the car back. Can I get an email address through PM for when I知 at that point please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Email us through our contact page and we can look up your entire history in our database.

Cheers,
William Knose

DeliciousTuning 02-25-2019 11:24 PM

Tune updates and tunes are all going out tonight and tomorrow. Working on them right now. Thank you for your patience.

Smaay 03-05-2019 04:56 PM

have you done a full tune with the Edelbrock SC? im not real happy with the tune they provide, im sure it can be improved upon.

Fred E 03-06-2019 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smaay (Post 3192519)
have you done a full tune with the Edelbrock SC? im not real happy with the tune they provide, im sure it can be improved upon.

https://www.delicioustuning.com/node/483

CSG Mike 03-06-2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

DT has only done a few hundred of them!

Akari 03-08-2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Their Edelbrock tune has been perfectly smooth and flawless on my car, you won't be disappointed. The power difference alone makes it worthwhile.

Smaay 03-18-2019 03:00 PM

Thanks for the vote of confidance. I will look into it.

Hikari1 03-19-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 3193687)
Their Edelbrock tune has been perfectly smooth and flawless on my car, you won't be disappointed. The power difference alone makes it worthwhile.

Might be a dumb question, but in addition to the Edelbrock tune do you need a DBox as well?

Akari 03-19-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hikari1 (Post 3197698)
Might be a dumb question, but in addition to the Edelbrock tune do you need a DBox as well?

Need, no, although from what I hear they do help(And I do have one installed).