Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Great Lakes (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Central Ohio: BRZ/FRS owners.... lets get rowdy. (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28832)

Scooter Style 02-12-2013 03:06 PM

Central Ohio: BRZ/FRS owners.... lets get rowdy.

No thread for central ohio BRZ/FRS owners.

I guess I will start.

Brooks Church

2013 SWP BRZ premium.

Live in westerville.

I use my BRZ as a daily driver. already has 16K miles.

funbeatsfast 02-12-2013 03:23 PM

2013 Argento FR-S
Work in Dublin, live out past Marysville.
FR-S is a weekend ride, as long as the old Integra holds up.
I've put some work into mine, let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Scooter Style 02-14-2013 10:38 PM

Right on dude! I know draco also should be on this thread.

FurY 02-15-2013 10:43 AM

I'm closer to Cincinnati (Morrow, OH to be exact) but I do travel up that way from time to time since my wife and her family is from West Liberty (just outside of Bellefontaine). Hoping to pick up an FR-S/BRZ sometime next year :)

mikalem 02-15-2013 10:54 AM

Live in Dublin, work off of sawmill - have a WRB limited with visconti's stg1 ... LED conversion and rims on the way for this summer.... Bring on the warm weather!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Miniata 02-15-2013 02:44 PM

Work in Columbus, live west of town out in Madison county. My BRZ is mainly a weekend/autocross toy. Don't commute in it. Parked for the winter to protect it from all the salt and crap they put on the roads.

Hey Brooks, did you autocross a truck with OVR a bunch of years ago? I think I remember you. I think I saw your car at the OVR PDX at Mid-Ohio last year as well, but didn't get a chance to say hello, as we were in different run groups.

WiKKiD 02-17-2013 09:25 AM

I'm in cincy as well.

SWP Limited Manual

Scooter Style 02-20-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miniata (Post 737228)
Work in Columbus, live west of town out in Madison county. My BRZ is mainly a weekend/autocross toy. Don't commute in it. Parked for the winter to protect it from all the salt and crap they put on the roads.

Hey Brooks, did you autocross a truck with OVR a bunch of years ago? I think I remember you. I think I saw your car at the OVR PDX at Mid-Ohio last year as well, but didn't get a chance to say hello, as we were in different run groups.

Yeah I autocrossed my old S10 when I was 15-17. Was fun and pisse dpeople off that I did better than them in a mini truck. haha.

Yeah I was at the OVR PDX instructing. my buddy was in the BMW wagon. I will have to say it was the best time I have ever had driving mid-ohio (besides racing).

Scooter Style 03-31-2013 07:07 PM

Looks like spring is finally almost here. Car meets are popping up everywhere and events are starting up.

Figured we could post about future events.

Every Saturday morning starting at 8am at Lennox Movie Theater there is Cars and Coffee meet.

Also every Friday and Saturday night there is also a local car meet at Home Depot in Sawmill Rd.

Vten 04-19-2013 08:42 AM

SWP limited, MT . Live In Gahanna but work at bethel n sawmill intersection .

Scooter Style 04-19-2013 04:07 PM

Sweet! See you guys tomorrow morning at cars and coffee or tomorrow night at sawmill.

Vten 04-21-2013 05:21 PM

Oh shoot !! Missed yesterday's ...it's was cold tho...

Scooter Style 05-26-2013 12:01 AM

This thread needed updating. Seeing BRZ's and tons of FRS' running around town.

Drift event tomorrow at Columbus Motor Speedway, Friday/ Saturday night meet at sawmill Home Depot.

Archetype 05-29-2013 06:10 PM

I guess I will introduce myself on here as well. I live in SC now but moving to Lima for school in the next month. Ive got a boosted BRZ with black wheels, coilovers and a 4 point cage. I also drive a black single turbo'd MK4 Supra. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys when I get up there.