Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Northern California (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Fresno/Cencal FR-S/BRZ Owners (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9763)

homeyp1221 06-25-2012 01:44 PM

Fresno/Cencal FR-S/BRZ Owners

Hey everyone,

Anyone in Fresno or Central Cali with their new ride? Just ordered my MT a couple days ago and looking to see if there is any sort of group forming up for meets.

Not sure how many have been sold in fresno, could even be less than 10.

SilentAngel 06-25-2012 04:05 PM

Hi, I live roughly 30-45 min out from Fresno, but I picked up my Asphalt FRS there about 3 Weeks ago. When I bought mine, my dealer had told me they had sold only 1 before and it was a whiteout so idk if he's around our not but I haven't seen it yet either though. So currently as far as I know there are only 2 of us so far.

rcm47 06-25-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentAngel (Post 277837)
Hi, I live roughly 30-45 min out from Fresno, but I picked up my Asphalt FRS there about 3 Weeks ago. When I bought mine, my dealer had told me they had sold only 1 before and it was a whiteout so idk if he's around our not but I haven't seen it yet either though. So currently as far as I know there are only 2 of us so far.

Did you get yours in Visalia? I got my whiteout from there. First FR-S sold in central california according to the dealership. I live in Lemoore during the weekdays for work.

SilentAngel 06-25-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcm47 (Post 277909)
Did you get yours in Visalia? I got my whiteout from there. First FR-S sold in central california according to the dealership. I live in Lemoore during the weekdays for work.

I got mine in Fresno from Micheals Toyota/Scion off of Bullard. They had said there was a whiteout being the first in central valley and my Asphalt being the second. From the way he was talking he made it sound like it was sold from them so not sure if its urs or not o.o?

JDMBuddi 06-25-2012 06:33 PM

I knew there would be a thread for Fresno, I just got back from selma toyota today and they just sold the black frs yesterday, I wanted to check it out too. Anyone here has a whiteout or firestorm that I can check out? Seems like they are sold out everywhere in the valley.

JosephNOTJoe 06-25-2012 06:40 PM

I got my firestorm MT in Visalia on 6/6. It was a dealer trade from Fresno for a Raven. Havent seen any others in town but I know the Visalia dealer had 3 on 6/16. Not sure if those are still there...

JDMBuddi 06-25-2012 06:52 PM

hearing about how fast these cars sell I would have to give them a call before I go take a look.

homeyp1221 06-25-2012 06:52 PM

Yeah, im getting mine from michael toyota. Hoping for an asphalt but I told them Im ok with any color except hot lava and it has to be a MT. Loan approved, $500 deposit (would have given down payment if they asked), just waiting for them to get another one in. Hopefully it doesnt take too long.

JDMBuddi 06-25-2012 07:18 PM

^ nice, see I cant take any color I fiending for the whiteout, I'll probably go down south for one if fresno doesnt have the one im looking for.

rcm47 06-25-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentAngel (Post 278067)
I got mine in Fresno from Micheals Toyota/Scion off of Bullard. They had said there was a whiteout being the first in central valley and my Asphalt being the second. From the way he was talking he made it sound like it was sold from them so not sure if its urs or not o.o?

Might be mine. I got mine June 1st.

JDMBuddi 06-25-2012 07:28 PM

congrats on the car, hows the ride?

SilentAngel 06-25-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcm47 (Post 278182)
Might be mine. I got mine June 1st.

O ok, I got mine June 8th

SilentAngel 06-25-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDMBuddi (Post 278198)
congrats on the car, hows the ride?

Amazing xD

SilentAngel 06-25-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homeyp1221 (Post 278119)
Yeah, im getting mine from michael toyota. Hoping for an asphalt but I told them Im ok with any color except hot lava and it has to be a MT. Loan approved, $500 deposit (would have given down payment if they asked), just waiting for them to get another one in. Hopefully it doesnt take too long.

I thought they did a really good job on the buying process, it was kinda quick and easy, insurance guy had messed up a bit of the paperwork and I had to go back the day after and resign some stuff buy other than that they did a really great job. They did a dealer trade for me, it got there pretty quick compared to what I though it would take, I had given them 2 colors preferring asphalt and they got it for me. :party0030: