Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   NY / NJ / CT / PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   PA Spotted Thread (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8430)

Tomzilla 06-11-2012 03:45 PM

PA Spotted Thread

The great state of PA... where front mounted license plates are scoffed at.

Get in here.

I'll start with an FR-S Whiteout in the corporate center off Moore Rd in KOP; more specifically BNY / ITT Tech parking lot.

I took pictures-- hope you don't mind.

kndonlee 06-28-2012 06:26 AM

Lehigh Valley, Blue FRS on a Sunday heading west on Tilghman Street. I was in a Silver FRS heading east on Tilghman by the 309 ramps.

frsinpa 06-28-2012 04:12 PM

I got a raven here in Pittsburgh - haven't seen any others out on the road yet

enigmaaron 06-30-2012 01:26 PM

Spotted this one Thursday at Del Toyota in Thorndale when I picked it up. :happyanim:

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...n/IMG_0555.jpg

Haven't seen any out on the road yet, although I'm positive I saw a BRZ last fall on 95 near Philly. Must have been an early demo car. :iono:

Del Toyota has a Whiteout MT sitting on the lot still in case anyone is looking. They must not get much traffic because I'm pretty sure mine is the first one they sold.

Zadkiel 06-30-2012 05:06 PM

Hopefully this Monday, you should keep an eye out for a CBS BRZ in Harrisburg.

Shagaliscious 06-30-2012 09:39 PM

Spotted a Lightning Red BRZ today in Limerick under Route 422...I picked up my car, took a friend for a ride, and while we were cruising around we passed it. First time I saw one on the road too! I was in the Firestorm FR-S pointing at you, lol.

Laika 07-01-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shagaliscious (Post 289466)
Spotted a Lightning Red BRZ today in Limerick under Route 422...I picked up my car, took a friend for a ride, and while we were cruising around we passed it. First time I saw one on the road too! I was in the Firestorm FR-S pointing at you, lol.

Very likely it's forum member JAG. You need to come to our next KOP meet! did you just pick up your frs? I had one pass me the other week in Hatfield and I got so excited.

Shagaliscious 07-01-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laika (Post 289764)
Very likely it's forum member JAG. You need to come to our next KOP meet! did you just pick up your frs? I had one pass me the other week in Hatfield and I got so excited.

Cool, I was hoping they were a forum member. And yup, just picked her up yesterday. I definitely need to start attending some meets!

Gearhd79 07-01-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zadkiel (Post 289058)
Hopefully this Monday, you should keep an eye out for a CBS BRZ in Harrisburg.

well there is one on the pike in mechanicsburg in blue..and my hot lava FR-S running around the west shore area

Gearhd79 07-01-2012 04:20 PM

strange but I have not seen another FR-S at all in my area

sbxjap 07-01-2012 05:49 PM

Only other I've seen is a white FRS that was at Subau of Cherry Hill on their tuner day event...

I'm from Philly and havent seen any in town, but my friend spotted a silver BRZ on his way to Wynnewood where he works...

Shagaliscious 07-01-2012 05:56 PM

Passed a Lightning Red BRZ on Charleston road earlier today:thumbsup:

This is crazy, I hadn't seen a FR-S or BRZ driving on the road before this weekend, and I pick up my FR-S, and I see a BRZ 2 days in a row!

JAG 07-02-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shagaliscious (Post 289466)

Yes, that was me! Your Firestorm FR-S was looking good.

JAG 07-02-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shagaliscious (Post 290651)
Passed a Lightning Red BRZ on Charleston road earlier today:thumbsup:

This is crazy, I hadn't seen a FR-S or BRZ driving on the road before this weekend, and I pick up my FR-S, and I see a BRZ 2 days in a row!

That was me again on Charlestown Road in Phoenixville yesterday. Was on my way home. You drove past my house right before you saw me.