Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB

Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   2013 Scion Fr-S on the March Issue of MotorTrend (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4126)

KevinDuMa 03-10-2012 02:50 AM

2013 Scion Fr-S on the March Issue of MotorTrend
 
Went on Scion.com just to check up on it and they included a link to the March issue of Motortrend featuring the 2013 Scion Fr-S and article about it.

Online Magazine available for viewing:
http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/...bd#/b50b92bd/1

tachi1247 03-10-2012 03:06 AM

just saw that too about 30 min ago. Not much news there except they are guessing a $25k price.

ichitaka05 03-10-2012 03:40 AM

Good find! I'm to tired to read tonight, but I gonna read it first thing tomorrow!

poormans_LFA 03-10-2012 05:28 AM

Read before. Worth the second read. BRZ or FR-S: you can't go wrong!!!!!!!

SUB-FT86 03-10-2012 06:32 AM

I already have this magazine. It is nothing new really.

MrBonus 03-10-2012 08:03 AM

Thanks for the read.

Brett 03-10-2012 08:06 AM

I think I bought that issue about a month ago. There's another article in there on the FRS/BRZ too. I think got a goofy title, something like the Miata's Brother from Another Mother.

Brett

dhpinoy 03-10-2012 08:19 AM

I read this when it came out. I got free subscription from LA Auto Show.

Anyways, the next page after these is the BRZ. Entitled, "... Brother from Another Motha".

Pretty sweet article. Mostly just about differences between BRZ/FRS and how the drive was around the track. The fact that he fell in love after 4 laps.

I just wish there was an everyday news on the FR-Z :D

Brett 03-10-2012 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhpinoy (Post 153237)
I read this when it came out. I got free subscription from LA Auto Show.

Anyways, the next page after these is the BRZ. Entitled, "... Brother from Another Motha".

Pretty sweet article. Mostly just about differences between BRZ/FRS and how the drive was around the track. The fact that he fell in love after 4 laps.

I just wish there was an everyday news on the FR-Z :D

You're right. I knew I should've looking in the magazine before I posted, it was sitting right next to me after all!

There's yet another article in that issue called "The Miata Coupe*" * Not build by Mazda.

http://blogs.motortrend.com/the-miat...zda-19869.html

I think I was combining the two articles together in my head :)

Brett

ZetaVI 03-10-2012 09:00 AM

That was a really good read. Good post.

tripjammer 03-10-2012 12:14 PM

Motor Trend estimates 0 to 60 in 6.2 secs...Yeah buddy!

Gadflyii 03-10-2012 12:36 PM

Not a review or a test in anyway.. Just another paid ad. Very typical Motortrend. 25k is about 5k too much for the Scion..

I wonder why Toyota/Subaru will not let anyone do a full test?....

SVTSHC 03-10-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tripjammer (Post 153290)
Motor Trend estimates 0 to 60 in 6.2 secs...Yeah buddy!

I read that, just a little bit of work and I think I can drop that by 6 seconds. :barf:




But seriously I'd like mine going 0-60 in as close to 4 flat as possible.

tranzformer 03-10-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadflyii (Post 153300)

I wonder why Toyota/Subaru will not let anyone do a full test?....


The suspense. The drama. Must prolong.


Quote:

Originally Posted by SVTSHC (Post 153309)
But seriously I'd like mine going 0-60 in as close to 4 flat as possible.

You trolling?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.