Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member's Car Journals (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Dread's 2019 special edition (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142979)

dreaded86 10-29-2020 07:47 PM

Dread's 2019 special edition

7 Attachment(s)
Hey guys! My name is Joey, I'm in casselberry Florida (near Orlando)
Bought this 2019 special edition new back around feb 2020.
Came with about 210 miles on it and some lot damage, scratches, chips, etc.
Was a battle with the dealer to get some of the cosmetic issues addressed but all in all I'm happy with the deal I got.

Currently sitting at 3200 miles. Had the first oil change done around 1800.

Current exterior detailing supplies:
Turtle wax hybrid solutions ceramic wash & wax soap
Hybrid solutions 3 in 1 ceramic detailer spray
Hybrid solutions black acrylic ceramic spray wax
(This stuff has been the best so far for me! )
Saving to get a professional paint correction and ceramic coating done in the next few years so I'm trying to not get so bent out of shape of random scratches and chips that are starting to accumulate.

Current mod list:
Changed all regular bulbs to white led
Blacked / amber led corner lights
1320 dual resonated front pipe
Perrin intake inlet tube (black)
Deleted bigger intake resonator box

Mods to come:
Already pre ordered gruppe s headers with over pipe.
Excited to have them coated and installed and I'm hoping I'll get the sound I'm after.

Future mods; no specific order
Modding stock headlights with sequential chips/drivers and red demon eyes.
Eibach Sportline lowering springs, spacers, cusco headlight leveler arm.
Spyder black led tails
Vland black/clear 4th brake light
Windshield tint.
Mishimito cold air intake
Flex fuel kit and ecutek tune.
Stock brz kicker box

Depending how I like the performance I'm eventually planning to go the Jackson racing c38 route and upgrade the fuel pump and port injectors. Goal is to run a 14psi with custom soft spring blow off valve for cool noises, haha.

I've been doing extensive research and I'm a mechanic by trade so this has been a really fun ride for me so far.

Other little things I'm sure. Going to be getting one of those oil drain valves really soon.

DarkPira7e 10-29-2020 08:26 PM

Welcome, beautiful car! Do yourself a favor and skip the cold air intake, put that money towards the C38!!

dreaded86 10-29-2020 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkPira7e (Post 3379435)
Welcome, beautiful car! Do yourself a favor and skip the cold air intake, put that money towards the C38!!

Honestly the idea was to modify the cold air intake and use that to feed the supercharger. Just need some extra couplers.