Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   86_ZN6 Review as well as Advice (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46935)

kanundrum 09-17-2013 09:36 AM

86_ZN6 Review as well as Advice

So I bought a TRD Shift Knob and Knee foam Pads from @86_ZN6

Both Products arrived as advertised and were flawless. Commuinication was decent as well he answered my questions in a orderly fashion

How ever I would like to say while you did nothing 100% Wrong

Over communication is always best, Shoot me a tracking even if its just a delivery confirmation # and tell me hey man I am actually cutting he kneed foam pads right now so they will be shipped out soon.

Again not critizing but just offering advice that over commuinication is always better (when its not spam) than under communication.

All in all I am happy with his service and product and would reccomend again!

tennisfreak 09-20-2013 01:48 PM

Can I ask when you placed your order?

I placed my order for two small things (decal and console plaque) on Aug 23 and its September 20 and I have nothing.
Around September 5 I asked about my status he said there were issues with plaques and my stuff would ship following week.
This week still I had received nothing from him and after contact he said he shipped my stuff out a week ago. I asked about a tracking and he said there was not any tracking info (my initial order email says I would receive another email when my order is shipped, which did not happen).
Now hes said he would ship out my stuff again and provide tracking info. This still has not happened.
So as of now I am going to wait over a month to receive two very small and simple items.

chanomatik 09-23-2013 07:04 PM

I'm wondering what's going on with these TOM'S taillights that we prepaid.

crazyprac 09-23-2013 09:57 PM

That dude is so shady with shipping/email replies/thread closing/locking. After so many threads on him I'm surprised people seem shock they experience problems. For example the thread on the new toms light on the announcement is locked again...

kanundrum 09-23-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisfreak (Post 1224225)
Can I ask when you placed your order?

I placed my order for two small things (decal and console plaque) on Aug 23 and its September 20 and I have nothing.
Around September 5 I asked about my status he said there were issues with plaques and my stuff would ship following week.
This week still I had received nothing from him and after contact he said he shipped my stuff out a week ago. I asked about a tracking and he said there was not any tracking info (my initial order email says I would receive another email when my order is shipped, which did not happen).
Now hes said he would ship out my stuff again and provide tracking info. This still has not happened.
So as of now I am going to wait over a month to receive two very small and simple items.

sorry for the late reply but basically i think it was a total of 1.5 to 2 weeks of when the order was placed and when I got the actual product

again

more communication no matter good news or not is better than 0 communication.

DaJo 09-23-2013 10:45 PM

Lets simply put it this way... Some vendors are here for their business and looking to continue to build on it (going the extra mile) and some are just here to make the easy money because of the hype...

Not pointing fingers... but this is the truth.

SnakeEyes 09-24-2013 06:19 PM

Fake TOM's Tails Refunds?

I was part of this scam with many others. We were being told on 08-15-2013: "If you choose a full refund, take note that it may take up to 14 days (from the day i receive your PM) to process and get your money re deposited to your account."

My question is- How many of you actually got the refunds? forget "upto 14 days BS"

I haven't got mine yet. Need help.

tagging all of the folks here:

@BeyerSubaru @NotSoJDM @DoctorNick @xphiledan @GaDgeT @ph0en1xtk @D12 @ziptiedae86 @septiq @Wonderbar @BRZPDX @Stale_hotdog @thehapaone @jet86 @tracerit @autogyro @CircuitJerk @SnakeEyes @charger @MPT69 @Shinryu @rikdrt1 @eSOLOR @stanm @FunFrs@airmanmurphy02 @drace-REX @chanomatik @industrial @BRZ-OwnzJo0 @ALbadboy @Kiske @silverBrz @SigmaHyperion

chanomatik 09-24-2013 06:50 PM

I was cool with waiting, but since we've received zero word from 86_ZN6 on the closure of his threads, I have no clue if I should have faith and wait or fight for my refund.

Also a lot of the TOM'S pre-orders have been moved or disappeared, so I don't know what's up. I honestly don't mind waiting, but I don't like the thought of $300 disappearing. It's just a weird situation overall because he shipped a part from his store that I also ordered with the pre-ordered TOM'S.

Just spotty communication all around. Let me know if there's a process for taking action that we all need to jump on. Maybe talk to Hachiroku or someone?

thehapaone 09-24-2013 07:11 PM

I got a refund maybe there is just a problem with you cc info?

SnakeEyes 09-24-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chanomatik (Post 1231732)
I was cool with waiting, but since we've received zero word from 86_ZN6 on the closure of his threads, I have no clue if I should have faith and wait or fight for my refund.

Also a lot of the TOM'S pre-orders have been moved or disappeared, so I don't know what's up. I honestly don't mind waiting, but I don't like the thought of $300 disappearing. It's just a weird situation overall because he shipped a part from his store that I also ordered with the pre-ordered TOM'S.

Just spotty communication all around. Let me know if there's a process for taking action that we all need to jump on. Maybe talk to Hachiroku or someone?

Everyone has different level of patience. I come from a very professional background and I do have tolerance level to some form of unethical and unprofessional behavior, none of this kinds though! I guess I ran out of my patience... I wish I was aware of some history and track records of this vendor.

Good luck, if you wish to wait.

SnakeEyes 09-24-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehapaone (Post 1231795)
I got a refund maybe there is just a problem with you cc info?

How in the world that can be true? If he can deduct the money from my CC, he can also refund the money on the same CC. How can the info mismatch?

Can you share when did you PMed and when the refunds were made? It would be helpful to determine the situation here. Thanks.

thehapaone 09-24-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeEyes (Post 1231802)
How in the world that can be true? If he can deduct the money from my CC, he can also refund the money on the same CC. How can the info mismatch?

Can you share when did you PMed and when the refunds were made? It would be helpful to determine the situation here. Thanks.

I Pmed 9/6 and received confirmation of refund 9/9 and funds were in my account 9/12 so took about a week after contact to get my refund

Norkoastal 09-24-2013 07:22 PM

I'm with you guys.. The vendor is a nice guy, but isn't always on his P's and Q's with purchases or communication (ship notification, tracking, etc).. I don't think anyone will be out funds completely, however the time from order to ship (even for locals) is much slower than it needs to be.

SnakeEyes 09-24-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thehapaone (Post 1231806)
I Pmed 9/6 and received confirmation of refund 9/9 and funds were in my account 9/12 so took about a week after contact to get my refund

I PMed on 8/19.