Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arizona (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Tucson Meet's and Mod Days (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79057)

Cross 12-11-2014 12:49 PM

Tucson Meet's and Mod Days

Ok first and foremost be prepared to witness one of the most disorganized groups in AZ, Tucson. It's not that we choose to be... it's just the way we are. :bonk:

So normally we try to meet every other Saturtday at Bonstons on Cortaro and I-10 but we occasionally change it to Hooters or some other place we have all found. Lately we have been slacking but we did get a mod day in for @amaciose to get his new suspension on in the middle of me dealing with the Vette being totaled so we are still oddly functional.

Every time we do something I think we should post it here so it's a little easier for our Tucson Members to keep up.

I am making a list of the Tucson Members (Please let me know to add you or remove you if you dislike us... it happens, @captain_jack likes to touch....) so you can easily tag everyone and keep us informed or at least notified.

I will also start it off we have two big things to plan for this month I say Friday or Saturday we do our usual, there is even a Firehouse Subs next door to Buffalo Wild Wings should we want to change it up. You guy's pick the day Fridays are 6:30pm as always Saturday we can be more flexible but I say after 2pm.

However we also have Christmas coming and well I am a sucker for helping kids (See the Car Show for Cancer that I should finally be able to finish planning for April/May now that we had to move it back) so I think we should participate in a local toy drive I will let you guys offer suggestions and we can go from there.

Tucson Members:
@captain_jack @4azcats @amaciose @thesleeper @MaddBaggins @krestel @Sonydigital @cl0ud @brenesk91 @B.Rice85 @jack43 @Raven_FR-S

amaciose 12-11-2014 07:55 PM

Great idea for a new thread! Tucson gets lost in the main thread pretty easily.

I'd be down for another meet this week, whatever day works best for everyone else.

MaddBaggins 12-11-2014 10:01 PM

I'm out for a while. Wife still can't get a job. If this shit keeps up much longer my car will be for sale and I'll be on the city bus.
Working on a plan, but it involves cashing out most of my retirement savings and starting over. The bright side, the only thing left will be the mortgage.

Cross 12-11-2014 10:08 PM

Isn't @captain_jack's work looking for someone?

captain_jack 12-11-2014 10:52 PM

Unfortunately we hired someone 3 weeks ago.

Cross 12-12-2014 11:30 AM

Well you all are quiet so I am setting it for Saturday a Later Lunch so Chey can come, BWW on Oracle.

amaciose 12-12-2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cross (Post 2053850)
Well you all are quiet so I am setting it for Saturday a Later Lunch so Chey can come, BWW on Oracle.

I'm down, but just a heads up it might be a bit busy. Arizona basketball plays Michigan at 3:15.

brenesk91 12-12-2014 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cross (Post 2053850)

just post up a time and ill make it i will be up there tomorrow at the tucson mall xmas shopping for my family

4azcats 12-15-2014 12:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Tucson people - I have news too.

Turns out December is a really good time to buy a car. So the Lujans are doing a major car swap. The BRZ is staying in the family and going to my son. My daughter is getting the Prius he's been driving. My wife keeps her Acura MDX. And I got an Audi A3-unfortunately no stick :( but otherwise I love it. I think I can still be a part of the group since I have the BRZ and still have a few mods to work on.

Cross 12-15-2014 12:35 AM

It's ok we forgive you, besides it wouldn't be the same without you

brenesk91 12-15-2014 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4azcats (Post 2056422)
Hey Tucson people - I have news too.

Turns out December is a really good time to buy a car. So the Lujans are doing a major car swap. The BRZ is staying in the family and going to my son. My daughter is getting the Prius he's been driving. My wife keeps her Acura MDX. And I got an Audi A3-unfortunately no stick :( but otherwise I love it. I think I can still be a part of the group since I have the BRZ and still have a few mods to work on.

Congrats on the purchase bill! Now we have to mod the audi :thumbup:

captain_jack 12-15-2014 09:07 AM

Nice Bill!

Cross 12-18-2014 05:33 PM

Ok Christmas Toy Drive this Sunday, looking like Firehouse Subs on Orange Grove and I-10 but it might change. 2:30PM. There is a Facebook Event for AZCS with all the details, a little late notice but there has been talk of doing it so I figured we would just go ahead and do it.

Cross 12-23-2014 06:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I keep meaning to post this and since the new puppy has me up right now I figured I would now.
The toys gathered that were donated.