Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   FT86 Forum Owners World Map! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81463)

BBYZILA 01-27-2015 04:15 PM

FT86 Forum Owners World Map!

I saw a similar thread on the corvette forums and I thought it was a neat idea. Thanks Corvette C7 forums for coming up with the idea for the thread.

The URL below is a link to the editable world map, I've already added mine (no stalking please :)) Feel free to add your FRS/BRZ and your location!

http://bit.ly/1zsqGhj

I think it would be really neat to see where everyone is from.

Here is the instructions for adding your marker on the map (taken directly from the C7 forum)

INSTRUCTION FOR ADDING A MARKER TO THE MAP

- On the upper left tabs, select "Add Marker - Simple." An "Add Entry" box will appear.

- Enter information in the "Entry Name" field such as the model year of your FRS/BRZ, color, trim level, and coupe or convertible. You can also select the color of your marker here, allowing you to make your marker the color of your FRS/BRZ.

- Then either enter a specific location (City and State) or zoom to the location that you want to mark on the map.

- If you entered information in the "Location" field, click the "Preview" button to make sure the marker is where you want it. If it is, click the "Submit" button.

- If you zoom to the specific location that you want to mark, click on the "Click on a map location" hyperlink. A "Click on map to select location will appear. Click "OK" and then single click on your location and a marker will appear. Finally, click the "Submit" button to post your marker.

Ddreder 01-27-2015 05:29 PM

I added mine for fun. Although now tcoat knows were to find me.. I better go back into hiding.. :scared0016:

Rabbit of Caerbonnog 01-27-2015 05:52 PM

I like this idea! I've added myself. First in Houston, let alone Texas. Woo!

Lunatic 01-27-2015 05:58 PM

I/m a sucker, added mine

NWFRS 01-27-2015 05:58 PM

I nominate for sticky! :-)

Zanwald 01-27-2015 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWFRS (Post 2107747)
I nominate for sticky! :-)

I second this.

beatgenie 01-27-2015 07:15 PM

Added mine...first in Orlando FL

Wilsonk227 01-27-2015 07:58 PM

first in Socal! :D lets get this stickied. Cool concept. I hope the OP isn't a stalker himself and got this idea to stalk people ;3

Tcoat 01-27-2015 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ddreder (Post 2107711)
I added mine for fun. Although now tcoat knows were to find me.. I better go back into hiding.. :scared0016:

I will bring beer and poutine!
You supply the strippers and accommodations!

Tcoat 01-27-2015 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBYZILA (Post 2107582)
I saw a similar thread on the corvette forums and I thought it was a neat idea. Thanks Corvette C7 forums for coming up with the idea for the thread.

The URL below is a link to the editable world map, I've already added mine (no stalking please :)) Feel free to add your FRS/BRZ and your location!

http://bit.ly/1zsqGhj

I think it would be really neat to see where everyone is from.

Here is the instructions for adding your marker on the map (taken directly from the C7 forum)

INSTRUCTION FOR ADDING A MARKER TO THE MAP

- On the upper left tabs, select "Add Marker - Simple." An "Add Entry" box will appear.

- Enter information in the "Entry Name" field such as the model year of your FRS/BRZ, color, trim level, and coupe or convertible. You can also select the color of your marker here, allowing you to make your marker the color of your FRS/BRZ.

- Then either enter a specific location (City and State) or zoom to the location that you want to mark on the map.

- If you entered information in the "Location" field, click the "Preview" button to make sure the marker is where you want it. If it is, click the "Submit" button.

- If you zoom to the specific location that you want to mark, click on the "Click on a map location" hyperlink. A "Click on map to select location will appear. Click "OK" and then single click on your location and a marker will appear. Finally, click the "Submit" button to post your marker.

There already is one of these on here someplace but probably could stand a redo anyway.

BBYZILA 01-27-2015 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilsonk227 (Post 2107906)
first in Socal! :D lets get this stickied. Cool concept. I hope the OP isn't a stalker himself and go this idea to stalk people ;3

lol, uh oh, uve got me.

but, i am really jealous of where you live. so close to the mountains and the ocean, where its always warm and sunny. its so cold in michigan, where the roads are shitty and straight, and my car is stored in the garage until march or april. :cry:

its just not fair. :cry::cry::cry:;)

Mim 01-27-2015 08:11 PM

Neat idea! Added mine.

FLYFISHR 01-27-2015 08:26 PM

DONE

meWant 01-27-2015 08:27 PM

added mine and woohoo another houston twin lol