Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Software Tuning (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   tuner recommendations Southeastern PA (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115903)

giorgi0424 02-23-2017 09:24 PM

tuner recommendations Southeastern PA

Hey guys,

recently purchased a Borla catless UEL header and will be pairing it with my tsudo catback + frontpipe w/highflow cat. Really excited about this, but am wondering where I should take my car to get it dyno tuned so I can get the best performance out of it. I'm aware that a flash tune will get me like 90% of the performance, but I doubt anyone out there has the same setup I will have, as these Tsudo exhausts aren't that common.

Anyways, I'm open for input, and would love if any of you can direct me to any tuning shops around southeastern PA. I'm like 25 min outside of Philadelphia and like 25 min from the delaware border.

Xero-Limit 02-23-2017 09:37 PM

You're really close to us! We have folks coming from 8 hours away and more, let alone the 90 minutes that you're out. Give us a call and we can get you in the next couple of weeks.

giorgi0424 02-23-2017 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moto-mike (Post 2859345)
You're really close to us! We have folks coming from 8 hours away and more, let alone the 90 minutes that you're out. Give us a call and we can get you in the next couple of weeks.

HMMMMMMM...lol. this is good to hear. what kind of whp gains do you guys get regularly out of similar setups?

Also, in the meantime, if I get my header installed within the next week or so and drive it before getting tuned, any harm in that other than a CEL coming on?

giorgi0424 02-23-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moto-mike (Post 2859345)

actually, can you just PM me with your rates and what it will cost be to get my BRZ tuned on a dyno with you guys. thanks!

steve99 02-23-2017 09:51 PM

If you have a reputable tuner like Moto East close by then thats your best option, given you want a dyno tune. Those guys have done heaps of these cars and get good results

giorgi0424 02-23-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve99 (Post 2859359)
If you have a reputable tuner like Moto East close by then thats your best option, given you want a dyno tune. Those guys have done heaps of these cars.

I'm feeling blessed, lol