Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   FRS/BRZ Full Interior LED Kit! Choose your brightness! See Installed Comparison Pics! (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23718)

Diode Dynamics 12-05-2012 10:11 PM

FRS/BRZ Full Interior LED Kit! Choose your brightness! See Installed Comparison Pics!

Hello everyone!

Diode Dynamics is proud to announce our full interior LED Conversion kits: custom-fit and tested in the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ. We've been making custom-designed LED kits for over 9 years, so we know a little bit about LEDs! Check out the pictures below!

They come in stage 1, stage 2, or stage 3 based upon brightness and cost. Choose the level that fits you best! All stages will give you a nice white LED look, (or color you pick). Stage 1 is slightly less bright than stock, Stage 2 is slightly brighter, and our Stage 3 LED will be brighter than any other option available!

All of our LEDs are modern, high-quality LED bulbs! No cheap stuff here. What does that mean? 3-chip SMD, name-brand Epistar chips, good construction, and quality that will last.

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Most places list high prices then make you PM or ask for a discount code, to make it look like you're getting a good deal. We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. Look around- our prices are lower!

But nothing matters if you don't get good service, right? At Diode Dynamics, your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service, with our award-winning service team. We feature an industry-leading 3-year limited warranty. Something wrong? We ship you the new item with a return label. No waiting around!

Worried about fitment? These LEDs have been tried and tested on this vehicle, and will fit perfectly! You can purchase the whole kit, or you can purchase your lights individually. We also carry bulbs for your tail lights, turn signals, or anywhere else on your FR-S / BRZ!

***When installing BRZ Door LEDs, unplug the factory assembly prior to LED bulb installation***

Questions? Please feel free to post, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

We are an American company, located in St. Louis, Missouri. We are open 9-5 Monday-Friday.

I look forward to meeting you!

Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

(314) 205-3033

BRZ Interior LED Kit

Please also take a moment to see all we have available on our site! We carry backup LEDs, turn signals, switchbacks, and more! We also carry custom accents, custom-engraved just for you! Here's some bonus pics ;)

Customer Reviews:

"I've had these lights for around 2 weeks and they are amazing, they look great inside my car and outside on the license plate. I highly recommend getting them because of how good they look." (Posted on November 24, 2013)

"Price is right, and color is bright. It all I could need in a led" (Posted on February 14, 2014)

"I ordered them for my Fr-s they look great. Installation was great and easy. Not too much justtt right. Thanks DD!" (Posted on July 10, 2013)

"With these new LEDs I can actually see in my trunk! Whenever I open my trunk when im with friends they say "dang that's bright!" Glad I ordered this product!" (Posted on June 15, 2013)

"I ordered the Stage 4 trunk light and I'm just so happy with them. I got extras in my packaging to help ensure that the strip stays attached which I was very happy with. But the fact that there is bright, even lighting in my trunk is GREAT. Installation was super easy too. I'm very happy with what I got and I know I'll continue shopping here." (Posted on February 6, 2013)

"I went for the stage 1 because I didn't want the light to be blinding and I must say it turned out perfect. Can't go wrong here" (Posted on February 15, 2014)

"got the stage 3 dome light its super bright lights up the whole interior easy to install took me like 10 seconds thanks DD" (Posted on January 30, 2014)

"I was very happy with the purchase and the great price!

I noticed a significant improvement in lighting after installing, It also gives the added benefit of making the interior look even nicer IMO."
(Posted on December 13, 2013)

"I was led to Diode Dynamics by the frs forum Ft86club.com. Diode Dynamics has a pretty good reputation on the forums so i wasnt hesitant to buy from them. The only problem was I didnt know if i wanted blue or white lights. I ended up choosing blue because i figured it would match with my footwell lights. After installing them, i noticed they were super bright, and it felt like they were giving me a headache. After a quick chat with a Diode Dynamics employee, I had my white LED shipped to me and replaced. Thank You Diode Dynamics!" (Posted on August 6, 2013)

"So glad I ordered all my items from Diode Dynamics. The light look great inside my car. Installation was very easy. Takes a while to get used to the new lighting but its very nice. Doesn't look cheap like the other L.E.D on the market." (Posted on July 10, 2013)

"Read nothing but great reviews on various forms and here on their own site and every single one of them is spot on. Products were delivered in a timely manner exactly as described. All very, very easy to install and all look infinitely better than their OEM counterparts. I wish car makers would go to these LEDs by default, makes their product look so much better, along with lasting longer, runner cooler, and using less power.... I must be missing the downside.

Excellent product." (Posted on December 17, 2013)

phanguy 12-06-2012 11:52 PM

i just ordered the stage 4 trunk light! hope it's great! :)

Diode Dynamics 12-08-2012 12:00 AM

Thanks for your order! The flexlight offers a great option to really add light to your trunk, I think you will like it! :)

Paul

phanguy 12-10-2012 08:30 PM

Just got my stage 4 trunk light! I'm VERY happy with it so far. It appears very well made. Also included was an extra pack of stickies, zips, and a connector... I think it's for the dome light or something else, but I didn't need/use any of them. But thanks? :P

And it looks BEAUTIFUL now that there is even and brighter lighting. I'm so pleased I purchased with you guys! :)

Diode Dynamics 12-10-2012 08:50 PM

Those are in case you need extra accessories for mounting, or if you take it to a different car and need the other adapter :)

Thanks very much for your post, glad you are happy with it!

Paul

Joetheegyptian 12-11-2012 08:08 PM

Just ordered a stage 2 dome light and a stage 3 license plate LED pair. My first mod :happyanim:

Diode Dynamics 12-11-2012 08:26 PM

Great first mod! Thank you for your order, it will ship tomorrow and arrive Friday or Saturday. You'll of course get notifications for the shipment. -Paul

hayleybeaners 12-11-2012 09:54 PM

Just ordered all three, can't wait.

Diode Dynamics 12-12-2012 03:22 PM

Thanks for your order! Ships out same day, so you'll get a shipment email this evening! :)

Diode Dynamics 12-13-2012 11:02 PM

We're so confident you'll like our products, we have FREE RETURNS on any order $50 or more! We pay for the label, and there's no return fees.

Paul

Asphalt~86 12-15-2012 01:10 AM

Any idea when youll get the stage 3 blue led map lights back in stock?

L3P47 12-15-2012 06:37 AM

If I hadn't already ordered a LED conversion kit you would've been my first choice after seeing those stage 4 pics. Great kit man.

Diode Dynamics 12-15-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L3P47 (Post 610245)
If I hadn't already ordered a LED conversion kit you would've been my first choice after seeing those stage 4 pics. Great kit man.

Thank you! We've been doing this for a while, and our goal is to make it easy to see what you're getting.

All LEDs will be back in stock Monday.

Thank you!
Paul

Diode Dynamics 12-19-2012 08:04 PM

http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/m...120_200049.jpg

Customer Submitted Photo

Paul