Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Favorite fast food burger? (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101221)

fumanchu1 02-08-2016 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuseChaser (Post 2540472)
Yeeeessssss!! "Beauty and the Beef!" I LOVE it. Please tell that it ISN'T a chain. Looks absolutely deadly..I'm IN!

It is a small chain only in province of quebec, they have 7 restaurants, the decor is cool (bookshelves with old shit) and the one in my town has a working ms pac man machine 😍

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

fumanchu1 02-08-2016 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radroach (Post 2540508)
Eggs on a cheeseburger is not allowed in America.

But I would totally squash that thing between two bricks and eat it in 5 bites or less.

Whattt eggs on burger not allowed??? Seriously if you havent tried it do, get a bacon cheese with lettuce, tomatoes and mayo and fry an egg at home (leaving the middle a bit runny), drop the egg on the patty poke the yoke with a fork or knife and enjoy heaven in your mouth my friend.

Packofcrows 02-08-2016 08:49 PM

oh wow this blew up!~

I'm so going to get a burger now!~

1/3 lb Guacamole bacon burger, 1 western bqq and 1 Swiss cheese. Yum..

Anyone love pineapple in their burgers besides me?

radroach 02-08-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fumanchu1 (Post 2540523)
Whattt eggs on burger not allowed??? Seriously if you havent tried it do, get a bacon cheese with lettuce, tomatoes and mayo and fry an egg at home (leaving the middle a bit runny), drop the egg on the patty poke the yoke with a fork or knife and enjoy heaven in your mouth my friend.

Coming from a family that raised black hereford, no.

fumanchu1 02-08-2016 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radroach (Post 2540538)
Coming from a family that raised black hereford, no.

I fail to see the link between your family owing a bovine farm and not wanting and your no, care to explain your reasoning?

radroach 02-08-2016 09:17 PM

@fumanchu1 my family wouldn't allow it

Only thing allowed is steak tartare

http://i.imgur.com/MrLrrAv.jpg

radroach 02-08-2016 09:17 PM

@Packofcrows burgers are a sacred rite in America

babydriver 02-08-2016 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAEMANO (Post 2540377)
I'm so pissed about how fast food burgers suck so bad these days. Once you could get a decent tasting burger with relatively fresh ingredients that were grown on an actual farm from a drive thru. Shit now, even as an occasional guilty pleasure fast food burgers are generally unfulfilling and need the fries, milkshake or float to give you that "I'm grown and can eat whatever the fuck I want" feeling.

Carl's/Hardees would be tops in my book if they only didn't cook the meat into shoe leather every time. Also the patties are consistently served room temperature or cold (like revenge). I mean how do they serve cold food that just came from under a heat lamp?

In N Out is great for a $3 burger. Dunno why ppl compare it to $10 burger from 5 guys. I guess math isn't everyone's thing. Would appreciate them not puting Christian subliminal messages in the packaging. And why does everything smell like In-N-Out for a week after being anywhere near In-N-out? No other food of any kind does this.

Wendy's is always juicy, but maybe greasy enough to start a signal fire if you're in a pinch. Preppers love Wendys.

Jack In The Box doesn't have the best flavor but is consistently the same food every time as a mofo. Soy tacos instead of fries are a bonus if you're into Frankenfoods. Speaking of GMO...

Burger King's got that flame grilled taste thing going. Liquid smoke FTW. Don't know if anything in the burger wasn't grown in a test tube, and their restaurants consistently have that "thin film of grease on everything" feeling to them.

Del Taco has burgers. You can use them as wheel chocks when jacking your 86.

I dare anyone to eat a burger from Weinerschnitzel with their own mouths.

McDonald's... nope.

What's left? Regional chains? Can't have a national discussion about those? Restaurants without a drive-thru? I ain't getting out of my car to eat something that might give me cancer. I want my cancer in my car. Gastropubs? Why did they have to call them this hipster sounding shit? I hate myself for eating at places called "The _____ " anymore. Guess I'll just go back to fucking McDonald's. Hot side hot. Cold side cold. God bless MURICA.

Gotta say, that was Epic! :clap:

Crashdummy 02-08-2016 09:43 PM

5 Guys, Hardees, Wendy's, only when there are no other choices, Mc D's

ToySub1946 02-09-2016 02:11 AM

Normally it would be McDonald's as they've had two items for two dollars past two months or so.

>>Today it was free hamburger at Jack In The Box...as I downloaded Super Bowl coupon yesterday...why no one else here ?<<

Now if they'd just outlaw corn in my gasoline things would be even better for my car. Why oh why are we still helping farmers in Iowa ?

EAGLE5 02-09-2016 04:05 AM

is the beef fresh? is the bun fresh? was the burger cooked to order?

jack in the crack, mcpukels, wendiarheas, crapples... all the same shit from my experience.

five guys is ok, but its made me sick twice
the habit is fine
in n out is always good and always fresh. good service too.

best burgers arent fast food.

Vladimir Tutin 02-09-2016 08:58 AM

BGR is by far my favorite burger joint, but I wouldn't classify them as "fast".

fumanchu1 02-09-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by radroach (Post 2540545)
@fumanchu1 my family wouldn't allow it

Only thing allowed is steak tartare

http://i.imgur.com/MrLrrAv.jpg

oh so chicken farmers = competition I assume.

milk, cheese, beef vs chicken and eggs, damn I'm glad I don't have to choose

cdrazic93 02-09-2016 01:17 PM

sooooo.......wildfin american grill definitely makes a damm good burger......

and shrimp scampy. DAMN IT NOW IM HUNGRY fuck you guys :(