Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Northern California (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   Caravan from San Francisco to Summer Kickoff Event (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89420)

overlookedx 06-02-2015 03:36 PM

Caravan from San Francisco to Summer Kickoff Event

Hello people of San Francisco and the surrounding area, I would like to gauge interest in meeting up and driving over to the Summer Kickoff event in Livermore this Saturday the 6th of June.

I'm thinking we can meet up at the Starbucks in Daly City, not recalling the exact location right now as I'm on my phone, at around 830 in the morning. We'll head to the meet at around 9 to get there on time.

Post in this thread if you're interested or if you have other suggestions for meeting times or places.

finch1750 06-02-2015 04:17 PM

@Pish

gepeyo 06-02-2015 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finch1750 (Post 2271909)

Thanks for the quote Finch! I think josh will be at the event prior to us for assisting with the event. I think either me or samson will try to plan the caravan from SF to livermore.

If anything, I want to know who is interested in a caravan from SF to livermore? The last time we had a big SF caravan was during the last 86cup track day, which we met up at Tanforan's Starbuck.

I think that location is good since the starbucks is 24hours and located near hickey blvd which has cheaper gas stations.

xdudefromheaven 06-02-2015 05:40 PM

Is it ok to bring my dog to the park??

finch1750 06-02-2015 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdudefromheaven (Post 2272055)
Is it ok to bring my dog to the park??

Dogs are allowed but cost an extra $2 at the gate (park fee).

gepeyo 06-03-2015 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overlookedx (Post 2271840)
Hello people of San Francisco and the surrounding area, I would like to gauge interest in meeting up and driving over to the Summer Kickoff event in Livermore this Saturday the 6th of June.

I'm thinking we can meet up at the Starbucks in Daly City, not recalling the exact location right now as I'm on my phone, at around 830 in the morning. We'll head to the meet at around 9 to get there on time.

Post in this thread if you're interested or if you have other suggestions for meeting times or places.

I want to join the southbay caravan. So for the SF caravan I would like to say that We should meet at Tanforan Starbucks. At 7AM and depart from the location by 7:30am. We would roughly reach the southbay by 8:30am and leave with their group at 9am. I included the exact address to that starbucks since there is 3 starbucks nearby that entire area. I will probably get a quick wash up before I head there. If you no one else wants to do that, Please plan ahead for a different caravan to the summer kickoff!

IDEAL PLAN:
Meet Up at 7AM to Join The Southbay Caravan

Starbucks
San Bruno Towne Center Shopping Center
1212 El Camino Real
San Bruno, CA 94066

Departure is at 7:30AM to Southbay
Arrive at Southbay around 8:30AM
Departure from southbay group at 9AM