Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Mid-Atlantic Sale Thread (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43723)

SpectreRT 03-25-2017 03:54 PM

Potential Part-Out

*EDIT*

Part-out is on hold for now, as of 4/15/17

- Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers (7K-F, 8K-R w/radial bushings)
- Borla Catback and Diffuser combo
- PTuning Flex Fuel Kit
- Avo Catted Front Pipe
- Tomei Overpipe (wrapped)
- PTuning 4-1 EL Header (Wrapped)
- Grimmspeed Intake
- Grimmspeed Master Cyl Brace
- Grimmspeed Hood Struts
- BRZ STi OEM Rear Spats
- BRZ STi Side Skirts
- BRZ STi Front Lip
- Raceseng Weighted Shift Knob
- Raceseng Reverse Lockout
- Cup-Holder Style Arm-Rest
- Weathertech Floor Mats
- Beatsonic Sharkfin Antenna
- JDM Clear Side Markers
- Helix Smoked Side Markers
- Stoptech slotted rotors (~12K miles)
- Stoptech pads (~12K miles)
- 4.56 Final Drive (Just do a diff swap for OEM + Cash)
- Torque Solutions Motor Mounts
- Whiteline Subframe Bushings
- Whiteline Diff Mounts
- Kartboy Trans Bushing
- Mach V Awesome 17x9 Wheels w/RE71R
- Stranoparts Front Swaybar
- Koyorad Radiator
- Forrester XT "OEM" Style Oil Cooler
- Tanabe Front & Rear Strut Tower Bars
- Ecutek cable & dongle
- 4x OEM spark plugs (new)
- Driver and Passenger side wheel well guards (new)
- Tons of spare plugs / push-pin clips, etc
- Touchup Paint (DMG)

Or, if anyone is looking for a BRZ/FRS to buy. PM Me. As is, car makes 217hp / 170trq on E85, and 206hp 165trq on 93 pump. Willing to sell car as-is, Vehicle has ~25K miles, single owner. May be missing some mods, will have to double check.

retepK 03-25-2017 05:46 PM

Pm sent

comic0guy 03-26-2017 10:30 PM

Looking to sell 4 Michelin Primacy HP 215/45/17 Tires. If you are interested just message me.

retepK 03-27-2017 03:20 AM

Hey guys,
in the market looking around for some cosmetic mods.
Looking specifically for

License plate relocate
lips and skirts (legit or ebay)
mudflaps

Possibly coilovers or springs to lower my car
Possibly new wheels and tires.

Send me a message with pictures of what you have!

UH60CE 03-27-2017 07:16 AM

I have a ptuning ds325 dual muffler catback exhaust that is currently installed in my car by ptuning. It is too loud and I am looking for a somebody with a TRD catback to do a exhaust even trade swap. Work can be done at ptuning and we can split the labor. I'd prefer a professional installation. I'm in Washington, D.C.. TRD CATBACK ONLY. Thank you

VABeachBRZ 03-27-2017 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UH60CE (Post 2879844)
I have a ptuning ds325 dual muffler catback exhaust that is currently installed in my car by ptuning. It is too loud and I am looking for a somebody with a TRD catback to do a exhaust even trade swap. Work can be done at ptuning and we can split the labor. I'd prefer a professional installation. I'm in Washington, D.C.. TRD CATBACK ONLY. Thank you

Lol this HAS to be good ole Berk

rns294 03-27-2017 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UH60CE (Post 2879844)

I have a TRD catback that I've been considering getting rid of. What are the details of the exhaust? 2.5" resonated? Do you have other mods that are making it louder i.e. header/front pipe?

UH60CE 03-27-2017 07:26 PM

The exhaust has 4"tips and vband clamps. It is a catback as stated and everything else is stock in the exhaust system. It's paired with a trd intake which makes it louder than stock air box kn drop in combo. It was installed in November and is in very good condition. About 5k miles on the exhaust. How is your trd ? The condition?

tCsonfrs 03-27-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UH60CE (Post 2880296)
The exhaust has 4"tips and vband clamps. It is a catback as stated and everything else is stock in the exhaust system. It's paired with a trd intake which makes it louder than stock air box kn drop in combo. It was installed in November and is in very good condition. About 5k miles on the exhaust. How is your trd ? The condition?

I have a TRD catback in GREAT condition Id be willing to trade

SullyStyle 03-28-2017 08:44 AM

WTB: Rear seat back rest. If anyone has done a rear seat delete, I can take the backrest off your hands :)

rns294 03-28-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UH60CE (Post 2880296)

I'm the second owner of the car and the first owner had the TRD cat back installed by a dealer. The car has 50K miles and I don't know how many the cat back has but I can find the maintenance log that came with the car from the dealer I bought it from. That has the exact date and mileage at time of install. Otherwise there are no dents or anything. Just dirty from use.

FRSTRM 03-28-2017 01:51 PM

How much are you looking to dole out for this? I have one in my garage but I have no idea what the value is :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by SullyStyle (Post 2880610)
WTB: Rear seat back rest. If anyone has done a rear seat delete, I can take the backrest off your hands :)

MarkR171 03-28-2017 07:19 PM

Parting out my FRS that was setup for SCCA D-Street.

Wheels:
$1,000 - Enkei RPF1 - 17x9 et45 - Matte Black
Michelin PSS tires, 245/40/17 - 9/32" tread - nail causing slow leak on one tire, easy repair
Some curbing on two wheels covered up with sharpie, two wheels perfect
Will include pair of 10mm spacers and pair of 5mm spacers
Will also include FT86Speedfactory "86" logo center caps for RPF1

$900 - Buddy Club P1 SF Challenge - 17x7 et42 - limited edition matte black w/ red stripe
Bridgestone RE71R, 225/40/17 - Newish, 300 miles and 1 autox event
No curbing
Will include BRAND NEW Buddy Club P1 center caps and decals

Catback:
$350 FT86Speedfactory V2 Resonated Single-Exit Catback
Has some scratches from a speed bump, no bends/dents

Front Sway Bar:
$100 Whiteline 22mm Adjustable Front Sway Bar
Paint chipped in a couple places, otherwise fine.
Endlinks scratched up from adjusting, but perfectly functional

$80 Perrin Front Sway Bar Endlinks
Brand new, unused.

Shocks:
$500 Koni Yellows
Installed in October, 3k miles on the shocks
Includes Koni SCCA Street class legal inserts
***Will also sell with my stock springs installed for $400 + your stock shocks & springs.
***I will include my stock shocks if you give me your stock shocks/springs

Trans/Diff Fluid:
$70 - 5 Quarts of Motul Gear 300
Enough to change manual trans and diff fluid.

Oil Change Kit:
$100 - 6Qt Eneos 0w20, K&N High Performance Filter, Greddy Magnetic Oil Plug
Just ordered this, but decided to sell the car. Hasn't even arrived at my place yet.

Fluids spoken for. Filter and Magnetic Plug up for grabs.

MarkR171 03-28-2017 09:20 PM

If anyone is looking to sell their set of stock shocks and springs, I'd be interested so I can swap my Konis out and sell them easier.