follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: C. Charles Hahn
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 10-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,427
Posted By C. Charles Hahn
If your car is Opti-Coated/Opti-Guarded, the...

If your car is Opti-Coated/Opti-Guarded, the touchless washes will be a lot more effective than they would be without the coating....
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 09-20-2012, 11:49 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 8,309
Give Eric Schuster a call... ...

Give Eric Schuster a call...

http://www.enviousautodetailing.com/contact-2/
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 09-01-2012, 02:30 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 4,683
Thanks for the shout-out, Paul :thanks: ...

Thanks for the shout-out, Paul :thanks:

David is definitely closer to you than I am, Brzce, so I'd definitely go with him if he's got an available appointment. If he's booked out and you...
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-31-2012, 05:09 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,345
+2 :word:

+2 :word:
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Replies: 52
Views: 25,211
No, it won't make the vehicle look worse. ...

No, it won't make the vehicle look worse.

Texting/posting and driving :thumbdown:

Obviously, there are times and circumstances in which "perfect" paint simply isn't affordable or feasible...
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-30-2012, 11:09 AM
Views: 25,211
I usually tell people there's a base price that...

I usually tell people there's a base price that includes one polishing step, but if the car turns out to need more correction extra charges will apply as determined at the time of the appointment (or...
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-28-2012, 06:01 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 12,711
With proper maintenance, Opti-Coat lasts...

With proper maintenance, Opti-Coat lasts indefinitely. It is a semi-permanent paint coating that can only be removed via abrasion.
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-24-2012, 09:43 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 6,055
Let me guess.... Wal-Mart parking lot? :iono:

Let me guess.... Wal-Mart parking lot? :iono:
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 9,010
A quick search revealed that Husky Liners is...

A quick search revealed that Husky Liners is apparently in the process of getting measurements to make their X-Act floor liners available for the FR-S/BRZ (from a thread on another forum). Hopefully...
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-22-2012, 12:27 AM
Views: 20,831
I don't agree with that at all. First off, there...

I don't agree with that at all. First off, there are now self-healing clear bras that don't swirl up and, by all indications thus far, don't fade (XPEL Ultimate). Also it is often possible to correct...
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-21-2012, 10:45 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 9,986
Have him read this review/watch this video for an...

Have him read this review/watch this video for an application guide. There are a couple pics of 'high spots' that will give you and your detailer an idea of what to look for:
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-21-2012, 04:41 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 9,010
Unfortunately often times that sort of wear is an...

Unfortunately often times that sort of wear is an indicator of the carpet fibers actually being damaged, and in those cases it is very difficult to completely restore the original appearance without...
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-21-2012, 01:55 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,380
If the dealer didn't wash/detail the car, does it...

If the dealer didn't wash/detail the car, does it even need compounding? What sort of defects/swirls/marring are you seeing? Pics?

If you just want to punch up the gloss a bit Ultimate Polish...
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-21-2012, 12:01 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,353
Nicely done Mike (and his cast of guest stars)!

Nicely done Mike (and his cast of guest stars)!
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-20-2012, 06:42 PM
Views: 20,831
Mistake #1.... don't ask body shops about...

Mistake #1.... don't ask body shops about detailing.

Your friend is uninformed, and it sounds like he doesn't know what this product actually is. I have NEVER heard a single report of OptiCoat...
Forum: Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 07-17-2012, 06:53 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,220
Great work Tuan!

Great work Tuan!
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16