follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.52 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pkolanko
Forum: Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 07-28-2019, 07:23 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,519
Posted By 86TOYO2k17
Since your car is rarely driven the recommended...

Since your car is rarely driven the recommended intervals probably don’t pertain to you as much. But fluids do have a shelf life. So I would definitely do it long before the mileage recommendation. ...
Forum: Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 07-28-2019, 06:12 PM
Posted By Capt Spaulding
I'd think so. Mine would. I have my car's oil...

I'd think so. Mine would. I have my car's oil changed at the dealership. They do a pretty comprehensive check of the car so they can upsell me more stuff that I may, or may not, need. It costs me...
Forum: Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 07-28-2019, 04:58 PM
Posted By soundman98
cracking and hardening are very different. i...

cracking and hardening are very different. i won't keep tires older than 7 years from the date on the tire on any of my cars.

most people, including dealers don't check the tire dates. they check...
Forum: Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 07-27-2019, 06:51 PM
Posted By Capt Spaulding
I'd follow Mr. ac's suggestions. An oil change...

I'd follow Mr. ac's suggestions. An oil change wouldn't hurt and is a piece of cake. Change hydraulic fluids (clutch and brake), rotating the tires wouldn't hurt either, but not a big deal. Do check...
Forum: Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing) 07-27-2019, 06:23 PM
Posted By Mr.ac
You can do everything on your own. Unless you...

You can do everything on your own. Unless you are afraid of being a man.
Or I get it, you don't have the tools. Well the amount of money you'll spend on dealership prices you can easily buy a nice...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics 10-04-2017, 11:12 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,650
Posted By e1_griego
Next thread: "How much will it cost to fix this...

Next thread: "How much will it cost to fix this damage?"
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6