follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > yelsew

Conversation Between yelsew and Kurt Sampson
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. Kurt Sampson
    05-17-2021 06:45 PM
    Kurt Sampson
    Good day

I have a question about a comment you made in 2017 you stated "The mpg dash display is based on a table that references fuel rail pressure and a multiplier. This is how it is adjusted in romraider, by adjusting the multiplier at varying fuel rail pressures.
    This is also why e85 does not change the mpg reading, even though more fuel is flowing, the fuel rail pressure does not change accordingly." and added a link for more info, the does not seem to be working at this time and I need to know of this is true.

I have a 3sge swapped 86 and my fuel needle is not working properly I was informed its due to the MPG not working. After I have driven I need to remove the battery for a few seconds to show the correct fuel level. I just need confirmation /clarity that the FA20 uses the fuel pressure sensor to give the MPG rating

Thanks