follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Guff

Conversation Between Guff and Exhaust
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 14 of 14
  1. Guff
    04-23-2012 01:15 AM
    Guff
    It is at Classic BMW of Plano and it's at 8AM-12PM on the first Saturday of every month. So for May, it will be the 5th. It is a car meet for every type of car but the prevalent cars are usually American Muscle (Classic and Current). There are usually a few exotics and a few classic Italian cars for everyone to gawk at too! There's some cool Japanese cars too (RX7s and Silvias mostly) and, thankfully, the rice scene stays away because it is a more posh and organized event, lol.

I usually go with my brothers in the Red and White Supras, and my cousin comes with his White Supra as well. We try to be there at 8-9AM, but no matter what time you go, parking is impossible to find. I feel like the Muscle Car guys come at 6AM or something, lol...

And welcome to Dallas! It's a big city with a large variety of things to do! Cars and Coffee is pretty much the nicest meet we have, but there are plenty of other meets around. They tend to be overpopulated by the ricer crowd though...
  2. Exhaust
    04-23-2012 12:52 AM
    Exhaust
    I hear you, around that time i'll be much more free as well so whenever you get the opportunity let me know and i'll definitely return the favor.

Im new to the dallas area originally from san antonio so i dont know much about the meets here. Where is it exactly and around what time? it'd be awesome to see the supra crew or even a brz/frs if im lucky enough.
  3. Guff
    04-22-2012 11:21 PM
    Guff
    Rght now im actually super busy because I have exams coming up, but I would def like to meet up with all the Texas guys. I won't be totally free until the end of May, as that is when school ends, so I won't be able to find too much time to do things.

Are you in Dallas? If you are, do you come to Cars and Coffee? I try to show up to most of them, and I always bring my cars and the rest of the Supra entourage! There was a BRZ there last time too! You should come and we can meet up! I also have talked to one of the Dallas First86 guys and he is coming to the first Cars and Coffee after he gets his car, whenever that might be. It happens on the first Saturday of every month, so you should def try to come!
  4. Exhaust
    04-22-2012 04:28 PM
    Exhaust
    Hey man saw that your from texas and would love to snap some pictures of your projects and get together sometime, let me know if your interested..