follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > RedLeader

Conversation Between RedLeader and Guff
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Guff
    04-08-2013 03:57 PM
    Guff
    You'll have to speak to Hachi about it. I'm just telling you what he told me. You'll have to either Visitor message him or click the Contact Us link at the bottom and send him an email.

The reason he likely isn't giving you PMs is because if you were selling in your sig, then you could potentially sell through PMs too. That's what I assume at least.
  2. RedLeader
    04-08-2013 03:05 PM
    RedLeader
    Not trying to be a total asshat, but is there a way to see these "rules," or is there anyway I can convince Hachi to at least give them back? I know I don't have a signature anymore because I broke the rules by selling things in my sig, which is totally understandable, but I don't see how PM's come into play at all, other than as a "because we can" thing. It all just seems a bit childish, to be honest.
  3. Guff
    04-08-2013 02:39 PM
    Guff
    Just chatted with him. If you lose PMs, you most likely won't be getting it back. That's just how the rule goes, I suppose.

Sorry!

Have a good day!
  4. Guff
    04-08-2013 01:55 PM
    Guff
    I'll ask him again...
  5. RedLeader
    04-08-2013 11:37 AM
    RedLeader
    Any word from Hachi about me having access to Private Messages again? It IS April, after all, and I was banned for most of January...
  6. Guff
    02-26-2013 07:41 PM
    Guff
    I'll ask Hachi and let you know!
  7. RedLeader
    02-26-2013 12:01 PM
    RedLeader
    Since you're the one who locked the thread that got me banned, maybe you can answer this before I take this question up to get ignored by the forum admin: Its been two months now since I was banned, and one month since the ban was lifted. Am I ever going to get my PM'ing 'privileges' back, or am I on some permanent shit-list?