follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Robftss

Conversation Between Robftss and Shaw Yang
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Shaw Yang
    10-18-2014 09:39 AM
    Shaw Yang
    Look here alright, I already looked at your installation guide photos and instructions. I've also looked at your youtube video on installation, and even my brother says he sees nothing that would stop the installations from happening except that you just probably don't want to sell me the darn thing!

Just let me worry about the installations and dynoes, and REAL WORLD GAINS...
    Alright?!
    Now tell me how to buy, or I'm leaving here to buy elsewhere ( a loss customer hmm?)
    http://www.cpowert.com/assets/CPT%20...nt%20(2)-1.pdf
  2. Shaw Yang
    10-16-2014 08:05 AM
    Shaw Yang
    My cousin has a Lancer Evolution X, and was wondering if your electric supercharger will work with his engine.
    It dynoed 250 Horsepower.
  3. Shaw Yang
    10-10-2014 02:31 AM
    Shaw Yang
    Originally Posted by Shaw Yang
    I want to buy the bigger/biggest Electric supercharger Turbo inlet kit that you have.
    HOw do I pay the $1500? Where do I go to recieve it?

This is yangsword@yahoo.com

Also, I wished you'd use a electric motor with more torque to spin the biggest supercharger ( I don't want any sort of psi lag, or overheating due to high amperage draws).

PS: MY CAR IS A 350 Z...IS YOUR THING BOOSTING ENOUGH FOR 247 HORSEPOWER? OR DO YOU NEED TO MAKE A BIGGER ELECTRIC SUPERCHARGER???